These Terms and Conditions (“T’s and C’s”) govern all hospitality packages and/or tickets purchased by individuals or businesses (“The Purchaser”) with Idiom Events (“The Seller”) for any event held in Australia or internationally (“The Event”).
The T’s & C’s include entry tickets and/or packages such as dining, hospitality and entertainment, and in the case of any conflict between these T’s & C’s and the abbreviated form, these T’s & C’s will prevail.
The seller of Events is Idiom Events (“The Seller”).
- The sale of any ticket and/or package is final and non-refundable except as outlined in condition 6 of these T’s & C’s. The Sellers reserve the right to not replace or accept any ticket or packages for any event that is cancelled or postponed for any reason, or tickets that are lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or tampered with.
- The Purchaser assumes all risk associated with or incidental to attendance at the event (which also includes assuming the risk of participation in any event activities such as sponsor activations) and provides the following release to The Seller and all other people involved in the conduct, promotion and organization of the Event including sponsors, competitors, staff and the venue operators (“The Released Parties”) (all Released Parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies and their respective personnel).
- To the extent permitted by law, I waive all rights, claims, action which I have nor or in the future and release the Released Parties from any personal injury, sickness, death (including wrongful death), property damage or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by me as a result of my attendance at the Event with the exception of any gross negligence of the Released Parties and I will indemnify and keep Indemnified the Released Parties in respect of any legal liability they may have (whether under tort, statute, contract, negligence, equity or otherwise) to any third party which arises from or out of my attendance at the Event or my involvement or participation in any event activities).
- The Seller reserves the right to change the format and content of the Event and will not be liable to any Seller for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential damage) suffered as a result or arising from or in any way connected to cancellation, postponement or change to an Event.
- Subject to condition 6 below, payments made to the Sellers for tickets or event packages (including hospitality/dining) will not be refunded under any circumstances. For example refunds will not be issued for the non-appearance of a player, entertainer, a variation or cancellation of part of the program or activities, adverse weather or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Sellers.
- The Seller will, where possible, work with the Buyer to offer alternative offerings only if an entire Event is cancelled. Funds will be held and re-allocated to a suitable replacement event.
- The Seller will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that Ticket Holders or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event.
- Nothing in these T’s & C’s affects the Buyers rights under the Schedule 2 to the Competition Act, 2010 (Cth) or similar legislation regarding consumer guarantees, implied conditions and warranties to the extent that such consumer guarantees, implied conditions or warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Any Tickets or Packages offered via a competition on social channels or otherwise (including giveaways by sponsors, partners and the Sellers) shall not be redeemable in exchange for a cash or substitute prize.
- The Seller retains the right to refuse entry or access to any venue and eject patrons at any time.
- All Buyers (and attendees) will be subject to the terms and conditions of each event venue, including but not limited to underage drinkers, excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behavior may be ejected or dealt with by event security and/or police.
- All Buyers (and attendees) at each event who are found with prohibited items may be refused entry, ejected or have those items confiscated at any event as per the terms and conditions of each venue. Any confiscated items will not be replaced or reimbursed by the Seller.
- Ticket holders attending any Event acknowledge that their name, image and likeness may be photographed or recorded in a number of media not limited to video, audio and still recording (“Images”) and agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge of Images and waives on an irrevocable basis all rights to object to such recording, printing and broadcasting of Images in any media and grants a royalty free license to The Sellers to use the Buyers image and likeness in relation to any marketing and advertising materials, in any live or recorded television or other media or in any form of reproduction associated in whole or part of the Event.
V2 dated 01/09/2019